Friday, October 7, 2011

♀ ℝaNↁoℳℕeઽs & Raℕ†iℕGઽ あ


I Thought a Thought, I Think I Think, Every Time I Play with Ink


Who Are We?

Who Am I?

and Why?

and Why?

and Why? Why? Why?


So Sitting There, I Questioned air, and Tossed and Twirled 
and Pulled my Hair

But Nothing Came, it Never Did

Just Laughed and Poked, in Clever Jib


So How Then on This Perfect Day

With Not A Summons

Sound

or Say


Did Suddenly a Thought Foray? 

and Halt 

This Pressing Quest 

in Play


The Answer to Your Question is…

Such utter

Silly

Foolishness


This is Why you Round About 

and Pace the Floors in Endless Doubt


You've Seen it Oh So Many Ways 

Yet Lost it in 

a Clever Gaze


You've Passed it by So Many Times

and Cast Aside

These Foolish Lines


You've Laughed and Jibbed and Rolled About

You've Cursed and Screamed Up Such a Shout


So Silently, Inside this Mess

Your Sweetness Lost

its Tenderness


The Treasure of this Endless Quest

Will Not Be Found

 In Endlessness


 You Must Allow your Mind to Rest

and Sit within

A Knowingness


For There All Questions Ever Fade

Until of Course

The Next Invade


And Lead You in a Quest Again 

For Questions Truly 

Know 

No End 



No comments:

Post a Comment