Friday, August 27, 2010

~ • ◊ wE A®e hE®e ◊ • ~

~ If you look at my life and wonder how I came to know the things I do you will create all kinds of stories.  I will enjoy them so and let you tell them.  I will sit avidly and listen to the utter fantasies that you have concocted about me.  You will not believe it but I am just a man like you.  But more so you will not understand how much it took me to be just… a man ~

~ I will listen to the tales and smile like the child I truly am for you do not understand.  You will reach and strain for the answers that are right before you but you do not believe they are and so you can no longer see the miracles that surround.  Like us, they are everywhere and await to eagerly to play ~

~ You will not understand how I have been able to do all the things I do nor the unequivocal simplicity and dare I say stupidity of this silly man.  My wife will laugh with uncontrollable glee just to look upon me and see her own silly reflection staring back smiling.  She see's me as I am, just a man, but one who has become something of a story or legend in these parts.  Part of the fabric of things we shall never speak of.  Because how could we, we do not understand and so there is nothing to say is there? ~

~ But they tell the story anyways, those who consider themselves brave enough to cross the lines we all draw before us.  Those who wish a taste of the forbidden.  Those who consider themselves the impossible things we are and have always been.  We are stories we are and always have been.  You will remember us when you have lost touch with your own name.  For you cannot forget the impossible mystery we present in your mind and will contemplate it in utter agony until long past your last days.  You will hear us in endless laughter at your quest to find us, to know our name.  We will taunt you with the secret understanding of all that you endlessly pursue and all you were so sure you knew ~

~ But more then this we will be waiting for you.  We will wait as we do for the impossible promise of something unexpectedly new.  We live in our own forever side by side with you.  We are the impossible truth you can only believe as fantastic lies or tales at best and oh yes we are definitely that.  We have earned our right to be here and so we shall be for times to come.  You will know if you have met us by the sweetness in your thoughts and the secret feelings you now treasure in your heart.  We move in utter grace and simplicity. We are your dreams because how could you believe we were true?  You wouldn't even know how to describe us or what to say.  But in time, a long time you might just realize we left you with a little something quite incredible you'd never even believe was true.  It'll be there always and forever just when you need it to help you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment